As A Teenager, Your Life Is Going To Be Changing So Fast
Your hormones rage, you feel different, you begin to look different, you’re not sure where you may be heading, you could have exams coming up, your friends come and go, there may be family changes going on, let alone going to school and college on a daily basis…..
With all these fast moving and ever changing environments and pressures, you may find you just feel “out of whack” inside your body and don’t know why. This feeling could make you feel overwhelmed or anxious and unsure.
- Maybe the feeling of anxiety hits you out of the blue, or is something that has been slowly building up.
- Have you got exams coming up in the next few months, term or year, which are causing you to feel underlying “exam nerves” or panic?
- Are you putting too much pressure on yourself?
- Are you being bullied and don’t know how to deal with the feelings this brings up.
- Are you feeling as though your parents don’t understand you sometimes?
- Do you feel pressure on you with so much out there on social and multi media networks and in magazines?
- Are you struggling with not eating enough, or eating too much and worrying about your weight?
- Are you just generally struggling with the pace of life and parents!!
- Or maybe your just need to talk to someone in a safe environment, who is there solely for you, no matter what the reason, or what you need to work through.
“Let me, help you, to help yourself”