Busy Life? Talking, Counselling & Relaxation Therapy can help.
- Are you in need of someone to talk to in a calm, relaxed environment?
- Some “you” time?
- Sometimes we all need to “unload”, take counsel and talk to someone who just listens.
- For whatever reason you may be feeling negative, stuck in a rut, or be experiencing some personal distress.
- We can work together, tailoring single, or multiple talking, counselling & relaxation sessions to suit your individual needs.
- We can work with relaxation, breathing & mindfulness, to help with being aware of and overcoming any niggles that may be underlying?
Scientific research shows that negative emotions lower immunity and cause metabolic changes, which have a negative effect on our nervous system and body as a whole.
- The sympathetic nervous system – is situated in the right hemisphere of the brain and is where negative thoughts and emotions occur.
- The parasympathetic nervous system – is situated in the left hemisphere of the brain and is where positive thoughts occur.
Therefore any long term tension can cause a disruption to the sympathetic nervous system. Personal therapy using talking, counselling & relaxation, works by bringing the parasympathetic nervous system into play, aiding in the overall relaxation and wellbeing process of our physiology.
Working with the subconscious and engaging the parasympathetic nervous system during therapy has the supplemental positive effect of cellular immunity, muscle, respiratory and cardiac relaxation and blood vessel dilation.
If you live in West Sussex, then Talking,Counselling & Relaxation Therapy are a combined ideal solution to giving you the relaxation you require, whilst also helping to build and boost your immune system through positive thought processes.
“Let me, help you, help yourself”…