Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
NLP describes the dynamics between the three most influential components involved in producing human behaviour and competence.
It shows how this three-way interaction affects our body, behavior and daily ability to lead our lives.
- Neuro (mind) – means the neurological or nervous system, which regulates how our bodies actually work.
- Linguistic – is the language and way we speak that determines how we communicate with other people.
- Programming – is how we establish the representations of the world we create at a subconscious level. This subconscious (and historical) level, or the “control room”, is where we store all our “filing” programs, in “filing cabinets”, which hold all the memories of our lives. It is at this level we work with positive reframing of any negatives that are causing us to have these reactions; such as anxiety and fear, or feeling overwhelmed.
Working with NLP in growing inner confidence, works towards building our self-belief system, which in turn enables a more positive outlook on every day life.
Working with NLP in such a positive way gives you the drive to want to achieve your goals, enabling you to make and maintain the powerful positive changes you desire, by using your own inner resources.
- Do you feel as though your confidence is easily knocked?
- Have you lost your motivation?
- Do you want to have as much fun as others around you have?
- Do you want to discover any underlying self-belief fears that may be holding you back?
- Would you like to have a better understanding of the goals you want like to achieve?
- Would you like to change the negative feelings into positive ones?
Come and see me at my clinic in West Sussex and let me show you how NLP therapy can help you achieve this.
So “let me, help you, help yourself”…